Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

h&r block parker co

H&r Block Parker Co - James Herrera from Ontario, CA May 19, 2020 20 due to Covid-19. envelope and take good care of it. File your taxes... well I got my overdraft... and it said I never filed a tax return

Bienvenido Cataquet from Brooklyn, NY May 13, 2020 20 BUY H&R BLOCK 2019 Deluxe Federal + State and pay with my credit card ending in 0678 for $34.95 plus $3.12 sales tax for a total of $38.07 they send me my activation code. EYJ8-Q8W8 and unlock code with instructions to reinstall H&R Block 2019 on PC. I need to re-install H&R block 2019 Deluxe because my computer crashed. Now I don't want to restore them. By claiming they couldn't find these files, they probably think their confirmation email disappeared with the crash. but first I printed out their emails. which sent a copy to its CEO, William C. Cobb, at H&R Block headquarters. in Kansas City.

H&r Block Parker Co

H&r Block Parker Co

Jennifer Biglin from Lutherville, MD May 9, 2020 20 I paid taxes for your online program. I haven't submitted a state tax yet. I wanted to serve them. So I looked at my bank statement and my bank account was taken out of $340 from Dir Db Rad which I had no idea about. I called my bank and they refunded the 340 to my account. They also said it was made by Bank of Amer. So all they could tell me was the state of MD. The withdrawal date was 16.04. I just got a letter from the bank this week saying it was an unauthorized transaction and was processed incorrectly. They found that H&R Block withdrew money from my account and filed a state tax that I was not notified of or authorized to do. They told me it was illegal. You had no right to file my state tax without my permission. I'm talking to my attorney right now and seeing what we can do about your actions.

Movies On Tv This Week: 'the Seventh Seal' On Tcm

Steve and Marjorie Casper of Moscow, ID May 01, 2020 20 We qualified our daughter (Addie) as a dependent on state tax. The grocery tax was billed as an additional $100. It was rejected. We brought this to the attention of their Moscow agent and it was then resubmitted as an amended and rejected return. I expect the same result from the tax office. Also, all papers are sent to my work address, not my home. I don't see how your service could be any worse. I look forward to a full refund of your fee as I could not have done worse on my own. Steve

Sheri lee harris from Lakewood, WA March 3, 2020 20 my tax was stopped called irs they never got it r

Heather lynn, Klahanie, WA December 28, 2019 20 Went to H&R block in Denali Anchorage Ak. I went back and asked for the restroom and saw the manager Shannon Loffer sniffing drugs through a straw from her desk. I was shocked and did not expect to see this at the tax office. I didn't say anything, I just left and went somewhere else.

Suzette Garcia from Los Angeles, CA December 12, 2019 20 I have been going to HR for several years to pay my taxes. This year was the worst service I have ever experienced. I even paid extra for closing staff to help me with any issues we might have had if we had an audit or needed additional information. Well, to my surprise, we received a letter that they received the papers incompletely and I have to send them my children's 1098-T form from the school because it was not included in my income tax. I tried to contact the representative who answered the call but was told the office was closed and was directed to an office in my area. I was referred to Luz at Figueroa's Los Angeles office, who I called via email and sent all my paperwork. assured me he would take care of it. I have been waiting for a follow up for over three weeks, I am calling Luz back because I have not and have not received a response from the IRS. I learned that Luz was on medical leave and no one in her office was following up on her cases. I tried to speak to the manager several times, it took another 3 weeks before the manager Maria called me back, I explain the situation, she said she has reviewed my case and the proper paperwork has been resubmitted and I will receive a letter from the IRS in a few weeks. I received a letter saying that it was a notice of violation because I had not provided supporting documents and therefore I have to pay the amount owed. By this time I was so upset that I felt the HR block was not doing its job, but wanting to continue to enjoy the HR service I paid for, I called the 800 number again to try to get through to Maria. he was told that Figueroa's office was not nearby and was transferred to the Pasadena office. This time I didn't want to stop answering the phone because a lot of time had passed and the HR block didn't do anything. I made an appointment with Andy Rodriguez at 953 E.Colorado Blvd. He was very pleasant and assured me that he has been in the business for years and knows how to handle tax issues and will make sure I am taken care of. I called Andy a few weeks later to follow up, I never received any documentation or follow up from Andy, I was very disappointed with his service and lack of follow up. So I called 800 to file a complaint and was told I needed to speak to another representative. I made another appointment with Nancy Chan, got the letter I got and collected the tax papers. She had my husband and I sign a form to give her permission to speak to the IRS on our behalf so she could resolve this miscommunication. He emailed me that he has spoken to the IRS on our behalf and will send copies of the 1098-T to provide supporting documents. I waited four weeks and called Nancy and was told she wouldn't be back until January 2020. I called the IRS to follow up and was told that Nancy had spoken to them but no supporting documents had been sent. So here I am, I started this staff blocking process in May when I got the letter and after talking to 4 reps in different offices nothing was done to help the customer who paid for these services and also paid extra for additional coverage. . HR is doing false advertising and did not disclose what I paid for or what they are disclosing to the public. Now I have to take things home and call the IRS, make copies of 1098-T forms and write an appeal letter because HR failed to provide the service I paid for... I am a very unhappy consumer ...

Seiya Suzuki Hits Go Ahead Inside The Park Home Run

Daphinie Lambert from Johnson City, TN Dec 03, 2019 20 The sign clearly says this H&R block office opens Tuesday at 9. It's 9:32 and the doors are locked and the lights are off. I even took a picture of the hours listed. It won't let me upload the photo, but I can send it to my email if I need to.

Toni Rickards from Elmhurst, IL July 19, 2019 20 I had a 1040 created on 07/19/19. Tax preparer is Cheryl M Zielinski. My complaint is directed to "Christine" who works with Cheryl. I don't have his last name or company name. Christine answers the phone and is apparently responsible for filing the keys to the client's filing cabinet. My original date was an appointment I made on 07/13/19 at 1003 Wolf Rd, Westchester, IL 60154 @Noon. I met with Cheryl, gave her my tax information. We have reviewed it. He said he "could" return the same day and would contact me when the return was complete. I have not received any calls from Cheryl or Christine indicating that a tax return has been completed. On 07/16/19 I called 708-492-0557. This number ONLY connected me to the day office at 3802 S Harlem, Lyons, IL. I spoke with the prep Jim who said he would try to text Cheryl

H 7 r block, h&r block advisors, h&r block appointment, h&r block parker az, h&r block payroll, h&r block hours, h&r block co, h&r block 2017, h & r block business, h an r block, h and r block parker az, h & r block inc

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code